- 1 What song did Donald Trump play at his inauguration?
- 2 Who sang Trump first dance?
- 3 What bands played at Obama’s inauguration?
- 4 Who has performed at the White House?
- 5 What song did John Legend sing at Obama’s inauguration?
- 6 Who performed at the 2008 inauguration?
- 7 Who sang at the 2012 inauguration?
- 8 What was the White House originally called?
- 9 Did 98 degrees perform at the White House?
- 10 Did the Jonas Brothers perform for the President?
What song did Donald Trump play at his inauguration?
The concert, held on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, featured performances by Lee Greenwood (who performed “God Bless the USA”), Toby Keith, 3 Doors Down, DJ Ravidrums, The Piano Guys, and The Frontmen of Country (Tim Rushlow, Larry Stewart, and Richie McDonald).
Who sang Trump first dance?
For their part, the Trumps picked Frank Sinatra’s “My Way,” which, it may not surprise you to learn, is something of a signature tune for the 45th president: According to TMZ, Paul Anka has performed it for him multiple times at Mar-a-Lago.
What bands played at Obama’s inauguration?
|Performer(s) / Speaker(s)||Act|
|Garth Brooks and Inaugural Celebration Chorus||“American Pie” by Don McLean, “Shout” by The Isley Brothers, “We Shall Be Free” by Garth Brooks|
|Ashley Judd and Forest Whitaker||Referencing John F. Kennedy and William Faulkner|
|Usher, Stevie Wonder, and Shakira||“Higher Ground” by Stevie Wonder|
Who has performed at the White House?
- President Obama Welcomes Guests to “In Performance at the White House: Country Music”
- Alison Krauss: “When You Say Nothing at All”
- Dierks Bentley: “Home”
- Kris Kristofferson: “Me & Bobby McGee”
- Arnold McCuller & Lyle Lovett: “Funny How Time Slips Away”
- The Band Perry: “I Will Always Love You”
What song did John Legend sing at Obama’s inauguration?
John Legend Sings ‘Feeling Good’ in Moving Inauguration Performance | PEOPLE.com.
Who performed at the 2008 inauguration?
From left to right: Itzhak Perlman, Gabriela Montero, Yo-Yo Ma and Anthony McGill performing John Williams’ “Air and Simple Gifts” at the inauguration. Obama officially became the 44th president at noon during this performance.
Who sang at the 2012 inauguration?
Following the salute, Obama delivered his inaugural address to the crowds as the President of the United States at 11:53 AM Eastern Time, which was 2,137 words long and took 18.5 minutes to deliver. This was followed by a performance by vocalist Kelly Clarkson, who sang “My Country, ‘Tis of Thee”.
What was the White House originally called?
Originally called the “President’s Palace” on early maps, the building was officially named the Executive Mansion in 1810 in order to avoid connotations of royalty.
Did 98 degrees perform at the White House?
During its heyday, 98 Degrees even got to perform for two U.S. presidents — Bill Clinton and George W. Bush — at the White House. Despite all of the fame and attention 98 Degrees has received over the years, Timmons said his greatest joy is simply being on stage and vocally harmonizing with his bandmates.
Did the Jonas Brothers perform for the President?
Artists from all the genres and backgrounds paid tribute to the music legend with a concert hosted by the President and First Lady at the White House. Take a break and go behind-the-scenes with the Jonas Brothers as they prepare for and perform the Beatles classic “Drive My Car” for President Obama and Sir Paul.