- 1 What is another word for inauguration?
- 2 What are two synonyms for the word inaugural?
- 3 What is the antonyms of inauguration?
- 4 What does inaugural mean?
- 5 How do you use the word inaugural?
- 6 What is an inaugural member?
- 7 Is inauguration synonym of commencement?
- 8 What is the antonym of native?
- 9 Does inaugural mean first?
- 10 Is inaugural ceremony correct?
- 11 What is the purpose of an inauguration speech?
What is another word for inauguration?
Synonyms & Antonyms of inauguration
- (also instalment),
What are two synonyms for the word inaugural?
Synonyms & Antonyms of inaugural
What is the antonyms of inauguration?
Antonyms of INAUGURATION conclusion, finish, ending, removal, discharge, end, adjournment, close.
What does inaugural mean?
1: of or relating to an inauguration. 2: marking a beginning: first in a projected series. inaugural.
How do you use the word inaugural?
Inaugural in a Sentence
- During his inaugural speech, the new president discussed the things he planned to do during his first few days in the White House.
- At the inaugural ball, the guests celebrated the incoming political party in its very first moments in power.
What is an inaugural member?
inaugural member of a committee means a person who is, pursuant to section 61, taken to be an inaugural member of the committee of an incorporated association; Sample 1.
Is inauguration synonym of commencement?
In this page you can discover 34 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for inauguration, like: commencement, beginning, incipience, inaugural, initiation, start, installation, induction, coronation, closure and ending.
What is the antonym of native?
Antonyms: nonnative, naturalized, tramontane, foreign, alien, unnaturalised, impure, adopted, adventive, adoptive, unnaturalized, strange, established, imported, foreign-born, exotic. Synonyms: aboriginal. native (adj)
Does inaugural mean first?
The definition of inaugural is the first or a celebration of a president taking office. An example of something inaugural is the first charity event of an organization.
Is inaugural ceremony correct?
An inaugural is a ceremony inducting someone into a new position, especially the President. This word has to do with ceremonies and firsts: an inaugural or inaugural address is the first speech made by a President at a ceremony also called the inauguration.
What is the purpose of an inauguration speech?
Most Presidents use their Inaugural address to present their vision of America and to set forth their goals for the nation.