- 1 How do I get a NYC Metro Card?
- 2 Where can I buy DC Metro cards?
- 3 Can you buy a NYC MetroCard online?
- 4 Where can I buy an Adelaide MetroCard?
- 5 How many times can you swipe a MetroCard?
- 6 How much does NYC subway cost?
- 7 Can I buy a SmarTrip card at CVS?
- 8 How much does a DC metro card cost?
- 9 How much is DC Metro Monthly?
- 10 Does CVS sell MetroCards?
- 11 How much is an unlimited MetroCard 2020?
- 12 How much does a 7-day unlimited MetroCard cost?
- 13 How do I top up my metroCARD?
- 14 What is the balance on my metroCARD?
- 15 What metroCARD should I buy?
How do I get a NYC Metro Card?
In New York City, the MetroCard can be purchased at any MTA Metro -North Railroad station ticket vending machine or staffed ticket windows. MetroCards can also be purchased from a MetroCard vending machine or staffed sales booths in New York City subway stations.
Where can I buy DC Metro cards?
- This map only displays sales offices and commuter stores listed on this page.
- Metro Center Station.
- Commuter Store at Odenton MARC Train Station.
- The Department of Finance/Division of Treasury.
- The Takoma Langley Crossroads Transit Center Store.
- TRiPs – Commuter Store at Silver Spring Station.
- Commuter Store at Ballston.
Can you buy a NYC MetroCard online?
The MTA New York City Transit (NYCT) does not allow you to buy a Metrocard online or in the mail because they lack the technology and motivation to actually bring things that riders need because they are a government body that lacks accountability.
Where can I buy an Adelaide MetroCard?
metroCARDs can be purchased from the InfoCentre at Adelaide Railway Station (Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay and EFTPOS only), metroCARD Agent and selected Ticket Vending Machines (no 5 cents). The metroCARD itself is $5.00 for a Regular and $3.50 for a Concession or Student.
How many times can you swipe a MetroCard?
You have unlimited swipes on the subway and local buses for either 7 or 30 days. Your MetroCard can only hold one Unlimited Ride refill at a time. You can ‘t pause an unlimited ride card once you ‘ve started using it. You can combine time and value on the same MetroCard.
How much does NYC subway cost?
New York City subway fares are $2.75 per trip. For visitors staying more than a couple of days you can buy a one week unlimited MetroCard for $33 or an unlimited monthly MetroCard for $127.00. People who are 65 or older or who have qualifying disabilities can get a reduced fare, which is half price.
Can I buy a SmarTrip card at CVS?
Metro today announced the availability of 2017 Inaugural SmarTrip Passes at 50 CVS /Pharmacy stores throughout the Washington, DC, area. Metro is encouraging everyone planning to attend the Inauguration to purchase and load a SmarTrip card in advance.
How much does a DC metro card cost?
A SmarTrip card costs $2. Some sales locations have cards with pre-loaded value on them, so the card would cost $2 plus the pre-loaded amount.
How much is DC Metro Monthly?
Cost to Ride
|Metrorail & Metrobus||Cost to Ride|
|7-Day Short Trip||$38.00|
|Monthly Pass||$72.00 – $216.00|
Does CVS sell MetroCards?
CVS Health told Metro they will stop selling and reloading Metro cards in their stores in the D.C. area starting May 31, ending a partnership that has been in place for almost a decade. Metro says the move will hurt people who use Metrobus or don’t often go to Metro stations.
How much is an unlimited MetroCard 2020?
Pay-Per-Ride MetroCard is available in $5.50, $11.00, $22.00, $27.50, $41.75, and $67.50 denominations. Unlimited Ride MetroCard passes are also available. The 7-Day Unlimited Ride MetroCard, the 30-Day Unlimited Ride MetroCard, and the 7-Day Express Bus Plus MetroCard costs $33, $127, and $62, respectively.
How much does a 7-day unlimited MetroCard cost?
An unlimited 7 – Day MetroCard costs $33. See below for what discounts are available. While a single ride costs $2.75, the Unlimited card saves you money because the more you use it, the cheaper each ride is. If your stay is 30 days or longer, consider a 30- day unlimited card for $127 ($63.50 reduced fare).
How do I top up my metroCARD?
Recharging your metroCARD
- Step 1 – Create or log in to your online metroCARD account.
- Step 2 – Choose from either metroCARD recharge or set up Auto recharge.
- Step 3 – Follow the on-screen instructions provided for your selection.
What is the balance on my metroCARD?
You can access your remaining balance and access history on bus or subway ticket vending machines. Check your balance by inserting your card, selecting “Print Balance History,” and taking the transaction receipt. Transaction receipts display the 20 most recent card charges.
What metroCARD should I buy?
But if you’re riding the subway and bus more than 12 times per week every week, then go with the $127 30-day card. The 30-day unlimited card is worth the price if you take the subway or local bus more than 46 times per month. If you plan on taking fewer rides than that, you’re better off with a pay-per-ride card.